Village Haven Features
Last updated June 15th, 2009
- Town water and sewer connected to on site systems.
- Natural gas, underground electric, telephone, cable, paved driveways, and concrete walks.
- Lawns seeded and mulched.
- 4” slab on grade, first floor with 4’ high walls
- Combination of pre-engineered roof trusses and conventional framing.
- Sheathing to be 5/18 T+G. Architectural roof shingles.
Siding / Trim
- Low maintenance Vinyl clapboards and moulding accessories and composite trim.
Door and Windows
- Exterior doors to be steel insulated and weather-stripped. Insulated metal paneled garage door.
- Vinyl windows with insulated low E’ glass w/screens.
- Interior door to be H.C. Masonite, colonial style.
- All interior walls and ceilings finished with ½” drywall.
- Bathroom areas around tub to receive moisture-resistant gypsum.
- All interior and exterior to be painter two coats of latex flat paint. Color will be off white.
- 100 amp service, energy efficient exterior and interior lighting fixtures included, bath fan and light fixture, front door bell, and weatherproof outlet at rear of house.
- 5 phone and 5 cable outlets. Recessed kitchen lighting standard.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors for all levels wired into the electrical system with battery backups.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink with faucet. Plumbing and electrical hook-ups for washer/ dryer. Copper water supply and PVC drainage.
- High efficiency natural gas boiler with on demand hot water heater.
- System to be two zones with copper-tubed baseboard radiation. Compliance with Vermont Star Homes-Energy Program.
Builder reserves the right to make changes to the specs noted above at anytime.